Do you need more customers and need to learn how to get more sales leads, if the answer is “Yes”, then Sales Drive can help you – here is a quick checklist to assist you further:
* Begin by working on your marketing plan (if you fail to plan, you plan to fail).
* Add value to your products / services. Keep adding value.
* Set sales targets and figure out your conversion rate (i.e. “we close 1 sale for each 4 enquiries). This will give you a good idea of the number of sales leads you need.
* Increase your promotional mix (i.e. the different ways in which you ‘get the word out’ about your business).
* Spend more time on marketing (including working on your marketing plan, website etc).
* Add contacts to your CRM (Customer Relationship Management system), every day.
* Contact a friendly member of the Sales Drive team and learn more about sales, marketing and attracting more customers.
* Don’t just talk about being helpful. Be helpful. Don’t just tell us how great you are – demonstrate it by sharing your knowledge in helpful and useful ways, i.e. via the internet and at events.
* Stop pushing so hard. Whatever you push against in life, it pushes back against you.
* You will win more business from people with whom you have a prior business relationship. Whether they are existing customers, networking contacts or newsletter subscribers – relationships count.
* Have a professional looking website, based on a Google friendly CMS (Content Management System) such as WordPress. Make it easy for visitors to engage with you, via your site.
* Login to your favourite social media platforms every day. Don’t just be a ‘broadcaster’ – be a conversationalist.
* Always ask for referrals. (I know that this can be hard, due to fear of rejection – however – you must do this).
* If you want more referrals, give more referrals. (By the way – this works for anything. If you want more love – give more love).
* Always respond quickly to sales leads in a friendly, professional manner. This is a message, in its own right. Even if they don’t buy from you this time, they’ll remember you.
* Have someone to report to, with regards to sales leads / sales. Talk everything through with them once a week. This works, even if it is your mother and she doesn’t say much, whilst you are talking; well, OK, you get my drift, don’t you?)
Feel free to get in touch with one of our friendly team at Sales Drive, if you would like to discuss your sales and marketing strategy and require that extra sales boost.
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire