Regardless of your industry, product or service, you can’t ignore current trends in digital marketing. Just a few years ago, businesses just needed a website and presence on Facebook to be effective. Today, the landscape in digital marketing is evolving rapidly and it is getting harder for marketers to keep up. Innovation and intense competition are facts and today’s digital marketers must adapt to avoid being left behind.
Here are some of the digital marketing trends that we are seeing this year:
Less Dependence On Google Analytics- all digital marketers love Google Analytics and you can get a lot of useful data from it. Google Analytics is a great tool and it’s completely free. However, we are seeing more businesses adopt intelligence solutions, like the Google Data Studio.
Facebook Is Stagnating- Facebook is still the kingpin of the social media industry, but its growth is slowing down. The same thing applies to other platforms like Snapchat and Instagram. Digital marketers should look for latest additions to social media. TikTok is a rapidly growing platform and it’s a great way for marketers to introduce their brand. Facebook is still far from being dead and it should remain your primary focus. However, marketers should start to look elsewhere.
AI-Based Automation- 2020 is the year for the true rise of artificial intelligence. Instead of being a dystopian Terminator-style world, we will see smarter and more sophisticated ways of doing things. AI-powered technology is already assisting our digital marketing efforts. Smart assistants and voice searches are excellent examples of AI integration. AI takes some of the tedious tasks out of marketing, so marketers can better concentrate on their strategy. This helps them to craft a much more optimised customer experience. The integration of AI and big data is very powerful for any marketing purpose.
Predictive Marketing- it may seem that people search and do things in an unstructured manner. However, there are clear patterns to their behaviors, depending on age, gender, location, recent purchases and personal preferences. Predictive marketing organises these seemingly unstructured behaviours into something that can be better understood by marketers. It takes time to gather information about consumer data and behaviour. With predictive marketing, it is easier to predict what a group of people will likely buy in the near future. Businesses should focus their efforts on highly targeted individuals who are the most likely choose a certain product or service.
Contact Sales Drive
To learn more about the digital marketing trends for 2020, and how we can help you market your products or services, generate leads and increase sales more effectively than ever, contact Sales Drive today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire