During this challenging time Sales Drive is putting measures in place to prioritise the Health, Safety and Wellbeing of its employees, sub-contractors, clients and supply chain whilst assisting clients with contingency measures and diversifications to ensure their businesses remains healthy too.
Sales Drive will continue to provide a quality service to its clients and remain as resilient as possible within the parameters, we Must all now work within. Measures we have taken including contingencies for communications, IT, offices & general workspaces. If the situation arises whereby further segregation and or isolation is required, we have planned communication diverts, logistic solutions and sufficient capacity to deal with any reasonable forecast scenario.
In addition to the above Sales Drive is facilitating the following:
- No face to face visits for customers and clients alike, but plenty of online, telephone and video conferencing.
- All our staff are working from home.
- We communicate constantly with staff and clients to ensure they not only understand their changing roles but are most importantly staying well.
- We do not share equipment and follow all hygiene advice, and good practice.
For clarity Sales Drive is open for business, and as much as practically possible it remains business as usual. Although, we anticipate a slight disruption to our business, Sales Drive has strategised and changed their sales tactics for their clients due to social distancing and the governments lockdown policy. As such we are seeing a big increase in telephone appointments and video conference calls, whilst this is not suitable for every business, a lot find this is very instrumental and has either been added as another step in the sales pipeline process (There are benefits in that a relationship with prospective clients has already been established before an actual face to face meeting and a form of trust has already been developed) or this method is being used to replaced face to face appointments completely as it believed this is now a natural evolution for businesses that will be around for some time as businesses recover from this terrible situation.
Sales Drive will continue to achieve excellent results, driving their client’s businesses forward producing outstanding measured growth and feel that now more than any other time, it is paramount to maintain a good sales momentum by continuing to identify many new sales opportunities and creating more new business week-on-week to ensure a very strong sales structure and foundation is being developed for the future.
Stay safe everyone, we will get through this challenging time together!
From all the team at Sales Drive Limited –
t. 0800 865 4800
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire