Many businesses are shut down and many workers are either out of work, or working from home as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Families are stuck at home in self-isolation and practicing social distancing when they do go out for essentials. While it can be very frustrating, it is still the most effective measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Even children are out of school and home all day, which means that they are spending hours online, just like mum and dad, either entertaining themselves or doing some shopping, since they aren’t allowed to go to the shops.
With that being said, many online businesses are doing better than ever during the coronavirus pandemic. While brick and mortar stores are closed unless they sell essential goods, online businesses are able to sell, ship and grow without losing sales or customers.
Let’s take a look at some things that you should be doing to grow your online business during the coronavirus pandemic:
Focus On Your Social Networks- many people are turning to social media for information about the coronavirus pandemic, to stay connected with family and friends while social distancing and as a way to stay entertained while in self-isolation. This means that your business should be using your social media platforms as efficient as possible. Remember that Facebook and Twitter are good for providing real-time updates, while Instagram and YouTube are better for providing visual reports and tutorials. LinkedIn is still the most effective platform for interacting with co-workers, clients and vendors.
Use Telemarketing To Your Advantage- during the coronavirus pandemic, people are either working from home, or they are stuck at home observing social distancing. You can take advantage of this, and the power of telemarketing, and reach more customers, more efficiently. Telemarketing services from Sales Drive can make your next marketing campaign more effective. Whether you sell a product, or provide a service, telemarketing can make it easier for your business to reach a much larger audience while boosting your market presence and reminding your customers that you are still open to serve their needs.
Contact Sales Drive
To learn more about how we can help you market your products or services, generate leads and increase sales more effectively than ever, contact Sales Drive today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire