Search engine optimisation, or SEO, can help your business grow and become successful online by putting your website at the top of the search engine rankings. While there is much more to it than just adding some keywords here and there, many small to medium business owners understand the importance of organic search traffic and use every SEO tactic available to rank their website higher.
With that being said, do we already know everything there is to know about SEO, or is there still more that we can learn? To answer that, we need to look to the future of SEO and see what will be trending in the next year and beyond. Let’s get started:
3 Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
More search engines- mastering the Google search engine isn’t enough anymore. SEO experts are now looking at ways to dominate other search engines including Amazon, YouTube, Apple and more.
User Intent- an effective SEO campaign is one that understands the needs of your customers and uses specific keywords to meet their needs. Unfortunately, that method is only partially accurate and it leaves many keywords out that your customers might be using. If these keywords aren’t a part of your SEO campaign, you could be missing out on potential sales. The newest trend in search engine optimisation is called user intent. Not only do you need to know what keywords your potential customers are using, but you need to know just what, exactly, they are expecting to find. Focusing your SEO campaign on user intent when choosing keywords is going to be the key to your success.
Voice Search- we have had voice search capability for a long time now and it keeps getting better with every new version. As voice search features become more accurate and easier to use, more of your potential customers will use this feature. That means that the keywords they use will be more natural and our focus will need to shift from specific “results” to “answers” as their web searches become more conversational.
Contact Sales Drive
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.
- Ways To Make Telemarketing An Effective Sales Tool In 2021
- Pros Of Telemarketing – Why Telemarketing Still Works Today
- Why Online Marketing Is So Important?
- The Importance Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire