As it’s National Courtesy month (and we are super stoked about the new Kingsman: The Golden Circle movie coming out), we thought we’d look at how good manners can open doors in business.
We’re taught from day dot to learn to say our ‘peas’ and ‘fankoos’, and through our life, these well-learned manners set us up in our personal relationships and our professional ones too. In a world where we judge everything, it pays to be polite. Politeness conveys respect, which in turn demonstrates professionalism, and being professional is the key to building great business relationships.
As cold call experts (yes there are such things!), we know that manners really do help our clients to win business. Our teams are trained to be respectful of our prospect’s time when they call. We are considerate of the time of day, the language we use, the tone we take and the time we take up on each call. As a highly professional team, we need to ensure our manners are 100% on point, even when those we call, may not show us the same courtesy.
Courteous behaviour in business, shows attention to detail. It is something we expect from our teams, something we promise our clients, and one of the main reasons why, our clients use us time and time again.
Here’s a link to some great reading on the science of being nice and How Politeness is Different from Compassion
- Why Online Marketing Is So Important?
- The Importance Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire