The New Year is almost upon us and, for many small to medium and enterprise level business owners, that means creating a new marketing strategy designed to help us grow our business and reach our goals for the coming year. To do that, we need to rely on proactive business marketing trends and our ability to know which trends to use and when.
Marketing Trends For 2020
For 2020, we will continue to see the same variables that dictate online marketing such as social media, PPC, SEO and others. There’s a crucial need for online marketers to stay updated on the latest trends to ensure that they remain relevant in their competitive marketing space.
Here are 4 trends that you should watch for in 2020:
More Dependence On Voice Search- Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant are already being used widespread. Millions of people have an Amazon Echo, a Google Home or other smart speakers at home. For smartphones, voice search is now a standard feature and we will see more people will using it to search products and companies and to make online purchases in 2020.
Insight-Driven Marketing- with accurate insight and analytics, business performance can be boosted and optimised. It’s the goal of many businesses to improve their data-driven marketing. Analytics allow a deeper understanding of consumer preferences and it can make your telemarketing, SEO and PPC campaigns that much more effective.
Personalised User Experience- with so many options available, people have quite a small attention span, which is making it even more challenging for businesses to engage potential customers. Effective, personalised digital content has a better chance of converting first time visitors into real customers. Amazon is known for its versatile algorithm that provides highly relevant and personalised product recommendations to shoppers and, in 2020, more small brands will take advantage of this trend.
Micro-Influencers- in recent years, we have seen the boom of the influencers. They could be celebrities or experts that are well-known amongst customers. In 2020, this trend will expand to the small business segment that will hire micro influencers to boost their online marketing campaigns. Micro-influencers could be local officials, professionals or experts who have relevant knowledge of the business’ products or the market itself.
Contact Sales Drive
To learn more about how the online marketing trends for 2020 can help you market your products or services, generate leads and increase sales more effectively than ever, contact Sales Drive today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire