It’s a well-known fact that telemarketing still works for many of today’s fast growing construction businesses. It is flexible and offers many options, regardless of the industry type and market size. Just a couple of decades ago, telemarketing was primarily through landline telephone, but now it is much more efficient as many telemarketing companies are using advanced VoIP technology.
With that being said, we are going to take a look at some of the reasons why telemarketing still works for many of today’s construction industry companies. Let’s get started:
Lower Operational Costs- compared to other marketing methods, telemarketing is one of the most cost-effective. It’s not only for promoting products and generating leads, but also for doing market research, updating customers, and performing various business processes. Businesses can further reduce costs of telemarketing by outsourcing it to a professional telemarketing firm, so they don’t need to hire full-time telemarketers and purchase expensive equipment.
Boost Sales- telemarketing can directly boost sales and make people buy your products. For both sides, it is a hassle-free technique, because people don’t need to engage for a long time. Experienced telemarketers know how to efficiently close a deal by offering solutions to customers’ problems. If you have the right tools and use the right telemarketing strategy, you will generate more sales.
Engage Existing Customers- telemarketing isn’t only for acquiring new buyers, but also to re-engage existing customers by offering them new products or services. It’s easier to encourage previous satisfied buyers to buy again. With digital technology, it is easy to make engagement with customers more interactive. If they are willing, customers can use instant messaging services to ask questions more quickly. At this stage, telemarketers could turn to AI chat bots to handle text-based communication with many customers at once.
Expand Business Reach- telemarketing makes it easy to expand businesses and contact customers, regardless of their location. It provides a significant advantage for any business because telemarketers can reach more prospects and widen their sales territory. Telemarketers can offer products and services directly to prospects and get faster replies.
Contact Sales Drive
To learn more about how we can help you market your construction or building trade company generate leads and increase sales more effectively than ever, contact Sales Drive today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.
- How Telemarketing Can Help Today’s Post Pandemic Businesses
- Ways To Make Telemarketing An Effective Sales Tool In 2021
- Pros Of Telemarketing – Why Telemarketing Still Works Today
- Why Online Marketing Is So Important?
- The Importance Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire