The modern day sales process has changed, and sales professionals across all sectors and industries are having to change the way that they sell in order to engage and interact with the modern day buyer.
The days of the mighty cold call are fading away fast, as the modern day buyer simply doesn’t want to be sold to. Instead, the TIN-ternet has become the buyer’s best friend, and they can find out all about your business and compare and contrast you against your competitors all with just a few clicks of a mouse. The buyer is now in control of the sales process, and knowing how to re-address this balance of power is so important for modern day sales professionals and business owners.
Sales Drive’s knowledge and know-how built on over 20 years experience and expertise is positioned perfectly to increase your brand awareness and raise your companies profile within the forever changing markets and the modern day way to sell.
Using the expertise of Sales Drive can help you prospect, promote and position your company to get quick results from combining telemarketing with selling via the internet and from social media marketing – a natural transition to produce results. As part of the NEW integration with the modern day telemarketing processes, Sales Drive can assist you to even out the playing field and attract the modern day buyer to generate an abundance of sales opportunities for your company.
* Do you want a steady stream of new business meetings with buyers / decision makers?
* Would you like better utilization of your resources, with more time for face-to-face meetings?
* Are you looking for an effective way to generate qualified leads for your company?
* Do you want to keep precise control of your sales costs?
* Would it make your life easier and be more cost effective to outsource all the leg work to a specialist?
* What would you like to achieve and how would you like us to help you?
Contact Sales Drive today on tel: 0800 865 4800 or via email at email@example.com – to establish how Sales Drive may be able to help you too!
- Why Online Marketing Is So Important?
- The Importance Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire