Telemarketing is one of the best tools any business owner, regardless of their sector, has at their disposal. In fact, it is being used in just about every industry to increase sales and leads, including the construction services industry. Telemarketing is being used by many of today’s construction companies to schedule appointments with prospects where they can then provide more information about their services or a quote on a particular project.
Most Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) campaigns can be improved through telemarketing by transforming prospects into leads and qualified appointments to meet and legalise a contract.
4 Benefits Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
Target Preferred Suppliers List- a good telemarketing firm can help your construction company its target preferred suppliers list more effectively. The names on these lists are typically some of the best leads the company has and telemarketers often use devoted scripts to converse for PSL leads. This enables them to capture data about the existent and imminent projects while building profiles of the company they represent.
Make Sure The Data Is Up To Date- ensuring that your construction or building trade company’s data is accurate and up to date might not lead to immediate conversions, but it will make converting leads later on that much easier. Lead data, such as home ownership status, construction date, profession and accurate address information is collected by the telemarketing firm comprise essential information sales professionals need to convert more sales.
Target The Decision Makers Of The Companies- most construction companies will focus more on their ongoing current leads such as owners and architects. A good telemarketing firm can target the decision makers of the company that includes its sub-contractors, interior designers, engineers, and project managers, and more.
Cut Down The Expenses Per Lead- expense per lead can cut into profits making your construction or building trade company’s marketing less efficient. An effective telemarketing campaign can reduce the expenses per lead. Low-cost lead data, efficient meeting booking, and efficient phone sales all result in reduced cost per lead and some telemarketing firms have the ability to estimate jobs before sales professionals meet with the clients.
Contact Sales Drive
To learn more about how we can help you market your construction or building trade company generate leads and increase sales more effectively than ever, contact Sales Drive today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.
- How Telemarketing Can Help Today’s Post Pandemic Businesses
- Ways To Make Telemarketing An Effective Sales Tool In 2021
- Pros Of Telemarketing – Why Telemarketing Still Works Today
- Why Online Marketing Is So Important?
- The Importance Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire