Research has shown that, even in today’s hi-tech world, telemarketing is still one of the best ways to market your products or service and build your brand. Why is that? Many believe that it is because everything has gone so hi-tech and that people want that human interaction when it comes to spending their money. In fact, almost 80% of household decision-makers have either made an appointment or attended an event as a result of telemarketing.
Having said that, how can you transform your telemarketing efforts to get the best results possible? You need to know how to use specific telemarketing initiatives that are designed to reach potential customers and influence them to make a purchase. To do this, you should first consider some important telemarketing statistics. Let’s take a look:
Telemarketing Statistics To Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
80% Of Sales Require Multiple Follow-Ups- many salespeople will give up after making just one follow-up call. Yet, studies show that nearly 80% of sales require at least five follow-ups before being successful. Salespeople should change up their script with each follow-up to increase customer interest.
Effective Voicemail Messages Are Around 30 Seconds Long- when cold calling a potential customer, you typically have 30 seconds to get your message across. After that, most people stop listening. If you keep your voicemail messages between 20 and 30 seconds, you will find that your sales success rates will go up and your salespeople will become more efficient.
Tone Is A Big Part Of Our Communication- you might be surprised to learn that tone makes up over 85% of our communication, leaving our words with just 15%. Basically, it isn’t what you say, it is how you say it. While a prepared script is standard in telemarketing, the way a salesperson delivers that message is what can make or break a sale.
Nurtured Leads Are More Productive Than Non-Nurtured Leads- non-nurtured leads are not nearly as productive as nurtured ones, in fact, research shows that salespeople can see an increase of up to 20% on average in sales opportunities over non-nurtured leads.
Contact Sales Drive
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.
- How Telemarketing Can Help Today’s Post Pandemic Businesses
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Ways To Make Telemarketing An Effective Sales Tool In 2021
- Pros Of Telemarketing – Why Telemarketing Still Works Today
- Why Online Marketing Is So Important?
- The Importance Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire