In an increasingly digital marketing environment, telemarketers need to stay relevant and effective when engaging potential customers and clients. Instead of relying on landline telephone, telemarketers are now using mobile phone calls, VoIP, voice calls through instant messaging and video calls.
In order to make telemarketing an effective sales tool for your business in 2021, here are some things to do:
Make An Annual Plan- make a realistic timeline for 2021, which considers the ongoing lockdown measures and other related restrictions. Make quantifiable monthly and quarterly goals that are reasonable for telemarketers to achieve and use an accurate matrix to evaluate progress regularly.
Redefine Your Market- with recent major changes in many sectors, it is important to redefine your best market prospects. Qualified prospects may have different requirements and problems to solve. Rebuild your contact list and include only the most promising prospects to engage first.
Optimise Follow-Up Methods- after acquiring good leads, telemarketers must effectively follow them up. Set up a good process to convert hot leads into real buyers or clients. Telemarketers should be aware that promising leads can expire quickly because potential clients are also considering hire other providers in the sector. Sometimes, the lead generation team is effective but poor follow-ups hinder the overall efforts. The team must know how to move leads and prospects through conversion process.
Prepare The Team- it is important to prepare your telemarketing team to meet the new challenges and opportunities in 2021. Prioritise on skills that are effective to engage prospects and follow up new leads. Review personal capabilities of each telemarketing staff and provide training if necessary. When interacting with customers, the staff should remain caring, responsible, and ethical. They must know about key points to communicate and objectives to achieve.
Hire A Telemarketing Service- often, business owners try using their own staff for cold calling techniques and, if they are not trained properly, or they don’t have experience, it can be harmful to their marketing campaign. Hiring an experienced telemarketing service will not only save you time and money, but it can dramatically increase your results.
Contact Sales Drive
To learn more about how we can help you market your construction or building trade company generate leads and increase sales more effectively than ever, contact Sales Drive today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.
- How Telemarketing Can Help Today’s Post Pandemic Businesses
- Ways To Make Telemarketing An Effective Sales Tool In 2021
- Pros Of Telemarketing – Why Telemarketing Still Works Today
- Why Online Marketing Is So Important?
- The Importance Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire