Word-of-mouth marketing is always an effective way to boost sales and revenue. Glowing online reviews and direct recommendations from satisfied customers easily spread the word about your products and services which makes your telemarketing campaign that much more effective. Social media is a great way for people to interact and marketers should try to make powerful impression on social media users.
Keeping that in mind, let’s take a look at some ways to use word-of-mouth marketing strategy:
Create Loyal Fans- digital word-of-mouth marketing is perfectly achievable when social media users turn into loyal fans. Business owners should turn bad experiences around and make customers feel valued. If people have an amazing experience, they will tell others about it. Business owners should listen to complaints and address them immediately. If a product arrives damaged or defective, they should openly apologise and a replacement product should be sent at no extra charge.
Encourage Customers To Write Reviews- business owners should directly approach customers to write honest reviews. A short review with a few sentences and one photo is enough. A few dozen short reviews on social media is a nice start for word-of-mouth marketing. Business owners should respond to any customer review, both positive and negative. Each user review in social media is valuable. They should write up a personalised and thoughtful response for each review. Make sure that users feel appreciated and they will turn into long-time customers. Unfortunately, a few negative reviews are inevitable, regardless of your excellent product and high quality of service. These reviews won’t disappear and you can’t ignore them. Business owners should formulate prompt and polite responses. Customer satisfaction should be the first priority and with effective solutions, marketers may inspire negative reviewers to have a change of heart.
Ask Customers To Become Referrals- if customers are resolutely loyal, it’s time to take the relationship to the next level. A group of enthusiastic referrals is an effective way to boost sales through word-of-mouth. Referrals may earn commission and they will be more motivated to attract new customers. For even the smallest achievement, marketers should complement referrals and motivate them.
Contact Sales Drive
To learn more reasons your business needs telemarketing, and how we can help you market your products or services, generate leads and increase sales more effectively than ever, contact Sales Drive today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.
- Pros Of Telemarketing – Why Telemarketing Still Works Today
- Why Online Marketing Is So Important?
- The Importance Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire