As more people choose to buy online for convenience and to prevent COVID-19 transmission, internet marketing has increased importance in the business world. Initially, consumers would use smartphones and social media to do preliminary research and prices comparisons, then make an in-store purchase. Today, however, consumers are making their purchases online with their final buying decision being based on product features, brand awareness, reviews, and prices.
With that in mind, we are going to take a look at some reasons why online marketing is so important these days:
Better Customers Engagement- with offline marketing, it is more challenging to continue interacting with customers and to maintain proper retention levels. After buying your products, you can occasionally email them to maintain the relationship. Discounts and other interesting deals will encourage people to do repeat buying.
Better Personalisation- artificial intelligence makes it easier to personalise marketing messages to each customer. The AI-based marketing system could automatically create personalised email messages, based on the customers’ last purchase, geographical location, age, gender, and other characteristics.
Effective Social Media Presence- billions of people are using social media platforms. Social media is useful for introducing your products and boosting revenue growth. Many consumers respond well to social media offers if they already have interests in certain products and services.
People Want To Stay At Home- many countries are experiencing follow-up waves of COVID-19 outbreak. Staying inside the store with staff and other customers can be risky, because maintaining physical distance is difficult. If local authorities advise or require people to stay at home, customers will do online purchases more. It is a perfect time for businesses to boost online marketing and appeal to more consumers.
Excellent Reach- flyers, brochures, magazines, radio, and TV have limited reach compared to the Internet. Through online marketing, you can use email, instant messaging, websites, social media, and various online advertising platforms to reach targeted consumers. It is now possible for small businesses to operate internationally with online marketing. Even for service providers that operate in a local area, the more flexible and wider reach of online marketing will bring in more customers.
Contact Sales Drive
To learn more about how we can help you market your construction or building trade company generate leads and increase sales more effectively than ever, contact Sales Drive today!
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.
- How Telemarketing Can Help Today’s Post Pandemic Businesses
- Ways To Make Telemarketing An Effective Sales Tool In 2021
- Pros Of Telemarketing – Why Telemarketing Still Works Today
- Why Online Marketing Is So Important?
- The Importance Of Telemarketing Within The Construction Services Sector
- 4 Ways Small Businesses Can Fund Expansions Without Getting New Loans
- Post COVID-19 Marketing For Small Businesses
- Ways To Start Word-Of-Mouth Marketing On Social Media To Increase The Effectiveness Of Your Telemarketing Campaign
- 4 Reasons Your Business Needs Telemarketing
- 4 Digital Marketing Trends For 2020
- Specialist Telemarketing Support for the Construction Industry
- Growing Your Online Businesses During The COVID-19 Crisis
- COVID 19 (Coronavirus) Update – Statement for Clients, Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Transform Your Telemarketing Efforts
- 4 Essential Skills That Online Marketers Should Have
- Industry Leading SEO Trends For 2020
- Online Marketing Trends For 2020
- Supporting the demands of the construction industry
- 5 Ways To Improve Your PPC Strategies
- 5 Benefits Of Telemarketing For SME’s
- Why companies turn to Sales Drive Limited
- Get to Know Sales Drive in 60 Seconds
- Key Lessons for Building an Outstanding Telemarketing Team
- How Lead Generation Support Can Transform Your Construction Business
- A Few Ways To Make Telemarketing Work
- Inject creativity into your online platforms at Christmas
- Replace fake news with fact news
- Manners maketh man
- Putting YOU in front of more buyers
- Secure More Qualified Meetings With Key Decision Makers
- Telemarketing For Accountants
- Set Clear Objectives and Goals
- Effective Telemarketing Skills
- 99 Motivational Quotes
- 10 Reasons Why Sales Drive Can Help You
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Telemarketing
- Top tips to grow your business
- Sales Drive – More than just a telemarketing company
- The importance of telemarketing in lead generation
- 5 reasons to outsource lead generation
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Do you need more customers?
- Telesales and Telemarketing in Oxfordshire